[BlueOnyx:24657] Re: own changes in sendmail.mc

Tobias Gablunsky tobias at gablunsky.de
Wed Dec 16 03:59:59 -05 2020

Another method of keeping your own modifications is using yum's post
actions. There you can define your own actions to happen after changes
of distinct files or packages.

You need the package "yum-plugin-post-transaction-actions" installed -
don't know if this is installed on a standard BO.

Regards,
Tobias