[BlueOnyx:24678] Re: php-fpm logging

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Dec 22 19:18:06 -05 2020

Hi Michael,
I didn't end up doing that because it's a live site that you don't want
warnings showing to the clients. The warnings occured because to the
migration to 5210R and the differences in PHP versions.

What I ended up doing was a crontab that ran a simple script every half
hour.

#!/bin/sh
grep site3 /var/log/httpd/error_log > /home/.sites/site3/wwwroot/web/php_errors.log

The developer can just ftp the log.

Make sure you chmod it 640 so it can't be browsed by the public if they know
the log name.

- Ernie.