[BlueOnyx:23637] Re: 5210R New install problem

Peter email at ace.net.au
Mon Feb 3 04:34:28 -05 2020

Thanks for the reply.

There is more to it though.

With the manual install version, I can use "systemctl stop mysql", and the
either reboot or halt from the command line.  The GUI still won't stop it
though.

With the ISO install, "systemctl stop mysql" just sits there until I crash
it.

I am pretty sure it's bugs in the BO install, not systemd.

Cheers,

Peter