[BlueOnyx:23638] Re: 5210R New install problem

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Feb 3 06:40:02 -05 2020

Hi Peter,

On 03-02-20 08:57, Peter wrote:
> If I try to halt -p from an SSH session, it gets stuck trying to shut down
> mysql.  I have waited over 30 minutes to no avail.
I have seen that behavior as well. For me, the solution is to be sure
that the time on the box is correct before I shut it down with "ntpd -gq"

> There is no point in me going any furthere if I can't shut it down.  Any
> help appreciated.

Unfortunately, for me, there are still a few more glitches in 5210R that
are preventing me from putting it into production at this time. I am
sure Michael will eventually get this sorted out.

Kind regards
Maurice