[BlueOnyx:23658] Re: Aventurin{e} 6109R errors

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 15:13:54 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

    > Okay - understood. I only run CTs so not too much of a problem. I have never had much success with VMs on Aventurin{e}.
    > Can I just ignore these emails or should I go through the CTs and turn webvnc off for all of them?

    Yeah, if you don't use the VNC then you could just turn it off for the
    VPS's that currently have it enabled.

    For what it's worth: On 6109R the VM support is pretty neatly working.
    Granted: I haven't tried a Windows VM yet, but anything else I fed it
    with via ISO installs just worked.

I might just try a Windows install for fun then, although I note your comments about Windows sucking resources on KVM!

    Out of necessity I've been running a few "production" VMs for the last
    year or so and all ISO's and the 5210R PHP PKGs are "baked" in 6109R
    VM's, too.

    I got your other emails, by the way. Will be looking at that today.

Cool - thank you.

How are you now - fully repaired?

Regards

Colin