[BlueOnyx:23657] Re: Aventurin{e} 6109R errors

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Feb 12 13:17:29 -05 2020

Hi Colin,

> Okay - understood. I only run CTs so not too much of a problem. I have never had much success with VMs on Aventurin{e}.
> Can I just ignore these emails or should I go through the CTs and turn webvnc off for all of them?

Yeah, if you don't use the VNC then you could just turn it off for the
VPS's that currently have it enabled.

For what it's worth: On 6109R the VM support is pretty neatly working.
Granted: I haven't tried a Windows VM yet, but anything else I fed it
with via ISO installs just worked.

Out of necessity I've been running a few "production" VMs for the last
year or so and all ISO's and the 5210R PHP PKGs are "baked" in 6109R
VM's, too.

I got your other emails, by the way. Will be looking at that today.