[BlueOnyx:23664] Re: In-place upgrade 5207R to 5209/5210R

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at teamsirius.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 17:30:07 -05 2020

Thanks Michael

Further investigation made me realise the old box is actually a 5208R versus a 5207R after all.

I am however having one slight issue with the easy-migrate.  That is when it's doing ./easy-migrate.pl --source [source] -p 22 --ip [new] --vsites all

[MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
ERROR: Unable to get target Vsite baseline.

I did find reference to this issue occurring previously on a 5210R, and that was resolved by a yum clean all and yum update - sadly, to no avail on this 5210R!  The same issues on attempting to migrate single and multiple sites as well.

Mysql_upgrade, which was another suggestion, did complete, but still no use with the vsite migration.