[BlueOnyx:23582] Help! Server down!

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Sat Jan 18 19:46:57 -05 2020

Customer told me his 5208R was not allowing mail or webmail (Roundcube PKG), and wouldn’t let him log into the AdmServ GUI. This happened today, after nothing done on his part. The error trying to log into the GUI:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method System::getConfig() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php on line 124

Mail, web. DNS is down.

I looked up that error and after restarting admserv and cced.init, reinstalled base-alpine-ui and base-admserv-glue.

This got me back into the GUI, but services wouldn’t start up.
I started uninstalling add-on software Firewall and AV-SPAM. Noticed in maillog, as services trying to start, an error - Dovecot fatal error: Couldn't parse private ssl_key
So… I decided I should remove the Let’sEncrypt SSL cert and replace it with a self-signed, in case the cert was corrupt. Well, the GUI page will not load any more - stuck with the progress bar filling at the top of the page, even if I load a new web session. Dovecot still cries about the private ssl_key, and all I have is SSH access.

Can anyone offer any help? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeff Folk