[BlueOnyx:23595] Aventurin{e} 6109R possible buglet?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 04:22:27 -05 2020

Not sure if anybody else has seen this but whilst trying to migrate from 6108R to 6109R I migrated a VPS which didn't migrate well.
I then removed it using the GUI and when I migrated it again and tried to start it I got an IP in use error.
I fired up the VPS on the old 6108R host and found that the network now kept dropping -- a reboot restored service for a short while before failing again.
Changing the IP fixed it, which suggests to me that the new 6109R node was still claiming the IP? Does that make sense?

Query -- has anybody else seen this and is it possible because it is not being removed cleanly from the 6109R CODB?

I have mentioned it to Michael who is looking at why the CT didn't migrate properly in the first place but wondered whether anybody else has seen this or are able to replicate it?

Regards

Colin