[BlueOnyx:24103] sending an e-mail *directly* to all users of a domain

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Wed Jul 15 02:57:25 -05 2020

hello

picking up the spam theme, all users of a domain on one of my servers got one of these blackmailing e-mails frightening them that they managed to peek into their computer and so on...

so, pulling out the list of all users with the reliable `ls ... mbox` method, I sent a clearance message to the hundreds of users, raising the stacks that the domain name gets blacklisted by SpamCop & co.

Instead of sending out all those mails worldwide, isn't there a way to send them directly, or internally, to the users? Quasi inject the message into the mbox?

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660