[BlueOnyx:24104] creating an internal SMTP relay for internal subnets - not working

Chris Heiner chris.heiner at dlink.com
Wed Jul 15 14:37:24 -05 2020

Hello BQ,

I have many subnets and many servers. Keep in mind this is not connected
to outside in way, shape, matter, or form. It's on a private IP with no
firewall rules attached to it.

I created a SMTP server on premise to support Co=Lo, Azure and AWS
production.

I had one server that had sites created on domain.local, with accounts for
authentication and it was working just fine then it stopped seems to have
a sendmail postfix choice now. I deleted it and create another one this
one I have no sites, just email under Network Services.

SMTP
SMTPS
Enable submission port

POP and IMAP off

Relay for these subnets.

10.1.0.0
10.100.1.0
10.100.2.0
10.100.3.0
10.100.4.0
10.100.5.0
10.250.250.0
10.10.10.0

Its hit or miss....any ideas? If not I'm going to have to move to another
solution as the pressure is too high.

I just need a SMTP server that can relay reports and monitoring from cloud
service to Co Lo to On premise. Prefer no authentication if possible.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.