[BlueOnyx:24119] Re: ionCube on PHP 7.4

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Jul 22 14:29:04 -05 2020

**
On 7/22/2020 2:07 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> I just published updated IonCube RPMs for 5209R and 5210R to the YUM
> repositories.
>
> If you already have a PHP-7.4 from the shop installed, then the YUM
> update will also automatically add the correct
> /home/solarspeed/php-7.4/etc/php.d/ioncube.ini to enable IonCube support
> in your PHP-7.4.

Thanks, Michael,

I confirm it's working great.   Just one thing (and it's not ionCube
related).   We use php zip with some of our sites (most notably, any
WordPress site) and it looks like the PHP 7.4 package would need to be
compiled *--with-zip*in order for that to work.    If that's something
that can be slipped in, that's great.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services