[BlueOnyx:24121] Re: ionCube on PHP 7.4

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:35:17 -05 2020

I don't know if it will apply to what you need to do but I was installing PHP 7.4 on a home CentOS 8 box and I used these instructions. https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/install-php-7-x-on-centos-8-for-nginx/

Toward the bottom there is a section on installing the modules typlcially needed for WordPress (and that is what I needed) and it has the command:
sudo yum install php-mysqlnd php-gd php-pecl-zip php-mbstring php-xml php-opcache php-pecl-imagick

So it appears to be using the PECL zip module. Would that be an option for your PHP package?

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson