[BlueOnyx:23926] Re: Easy Migrate - vsites on different IP's

f.kaegi at fairtalk.com f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Tue Jun 2 04:55:11 -05 2020

Hi Michael

I'm progressing slowly in manually migrating Vsites in batches of 20-30.

Unfortunately it sometimes happens that the process is halted with error
messages like:
ERROR: Error during run of '/usr/sausalito/bin/em-helper.pl --users' on
source server.
SSH error: $VAR1 = 'child exited with code 1';
or
[ERROR] Failed to update settings of Vsite NameSpace 'MYSQL_Vsite' of Vsite

And every time it takes approx. 1 hour for the migration to start and the
first message is always:
mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'vsite_LKcMJhk_db' when
selecting the database

Any recommendation is much appreciated.

Greetings
Felix