[BlueOnyx:23927] Re: 5209R automatic Let's Encrypt renew - webalias redirect turns off and not on again

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Jun 2 06:20:34 -05 2020

Hello Michael,

this detection and the setting of the internal marker does not yet seem to
be 100% reliable. I have some customers, where the redirect is set after the
renewal, although it was not set before. The website does not work after
renewal with "too many redirects" message in the browser.
Could you please check again if the "Web Alias Redirects" is set and set the
following one again or not?

Thank you and best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel