[BlueOnyx:23937] R5210 - problem with differenz php version as default version

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Jun 5 02:27:00 -05 2020

Hello,

today I did install php 7.3 package at a R5210 server and set PHP 7.3.18 as
default in Server Management -> Security -> PHP Settings:

Default PHP Version: 7.3.18

In Site Management fort he specific site I set Services -> PHP to „PHP (DSO)
+ mod_ruid2“

Now I tried the roundcube installer and I see:

Checking PHP version

Version:  OK(PHP 7.2.11 detected)

Why 7.2.11?

This is the system php version but I did set the „Default PHP Version“ for
sites to 7.3 so I would expect to see 7.3.18 at this point.

Same issue with PHP (DSO).

Only with suphp and  FPM/FastCGI I can set php version to 7.3

The changed default for „PHP (DSO) + mod_ruid2“ is not working although
version 7.3.18 is displayed in the site after setting to "PHP (DSO) +
mod_ruid2" under "Vsite PHP Version:".

Michael can you please check and fix this issue?

Or do I miss somethingro get this running properly?

Thank you and best regards,

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel