[BlueOnyx:23979] Re: 5210R: Postfix SNI support - status update

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Jun 12 00:49:38 -05 2020

Thanks Michael
It's a 5209R I was having the probem on not 5210R

When you do a series of upgrades on a server, as you pointed out earlier,
they are often not quite the same as the fresh install from the iso.
Never used the nginx proxy, haven't even read what it's for. Been using
Apache all the time by itself so the missing certificates were not noticed.

The dovecot patch for SNI is what brought it to my attention which is on
5209R as well.

When the package got installed it must not have restarted dovecot or I would
have noticed the error. I restarted dovercot today because I changed the logging
to it's own file instead of having it mingled in with the maillog which can
be rather busy to scroll through.

- Ernie.