[BlueOnyx:24040] BlueOnyx 5210R on older hardware

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 21:54:20 -05 2020

Hello

Is there any issue with BX running on older hardware? We've got a Dell R200,
quad core, 8Gb RAM but I'm unable to get it installed.

The first issue is that it isn't recognising the DVD. Second issue is when
booting from a USB flash drive I get a message about Insufficient Kickstart
- if I overcome (don't remember how) this then it installs to sdb and sdc,
which won't boot.

Apologies if this is a hardware thing, but any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks, Richard