[BlueOnyx:23718] Re: certificate issues 5209R letsencrypt

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Thu Mar 5 10:33:54 -05 2020

On Mon March 2 2020 12:34, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> > What is the best way to delete all intermediate certs ?
>
> On the SSL GUI page. Click the button "Manage Certificate Authorities"
> and there you have the intermediates.

Michael,

  Really appreciate your answers, but so far none have worked.
Nothing in the box under Manage Certificate Authorities.

I have five 5209R servers that use letsencrypt.
Three of them fail certificate check for no chain.
Two pass successfully.

Have tried removing all certificates entirely (lucky I had ssh access
to restore previous certs), tried changing to self-signed and back
to letsencrypt and still get same fail on these three servers.

I do not use nginx on any of these servers (but tried it also, same error).

Any more ideas?  Please??

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net