[BlueOnyx:23726] Re: certificate issues 5209R letsencrypt

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Mar 6 11:10:26 -05 2020

Hi Larry,

> Not trying to beat a dead horse but really need to figure this out
> and get it working.
>
> On the servers two that _are_ working, found that the last line of
> /etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf is:
> "SSLCACertificateFile /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs"
>
> and the servers that are not working that line is _not_ there.

That line is automatically added if SSL is enabled, Nginx is disabled
and that Vsite's certs/certificate, certs/key and certs/ca-certs are
present.

If it's missing, then something is fundamentally wrong, but without
looking on the server itself I'm at a loss of what it could be.

Please use the GUI to submit a "Support Request" and make sure to tick
the checkbox "Allow Access" and I'd be glad to take a look.