[BlueOnyx:23730] Re: Let's Encrypt not renewing/requesting.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 7 13:18:16 -05 2020

Hi Blue,

> Reminded of Larry Smith's thread [BlueOnyx:23699], I checked the last
> line of  /etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf just in case, and the file ends at
> the "Enable GZip Compression" section with the final line being:
>
>     DeflateCompressionLevel 9

The SSL Virtual host containers are created on the fly by a Perl module,
so /etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf is not the place to look for them.

> yum clean all / yum update gives no packages to update.

Perhaps the updates got installed automatically already.

> /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log is 0 bytes and is dated March 3rd.

No idea. Please open a "Support Request" via the GUI and make sure to
tick the checkbox "Allow Access" and I'll take a look. But also let me
know there which Vsite this SSL certificate is for or if it's for the GUI.