[BlueOnyx:23840] Re: Problem with ImageMagick!! - Update of ImageMagick

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 14 14:42:23 -05 2020

Hi Brent,

> Sorry for top-posting, but I just want to bring to your attention that
> this isn't resolved.

Can you please run the following commands and check what they return?

#> rpm -q --whatprovides /home/solarspeed/php-5.6/lib/httpd/libphp5.so

This should report:

PHP56-5.6.40-3.x86_64

#> strings /home/solarspeed/php-5.6/lib/httpd/libphp5.so
|grep X-Powered-By

This should report:

> Site Management > [site] > Services > Web: 5.6.36

Please go to "Server Management" / "Security" / "PHP Settings" and check
what PHP versions it reports there. When you access the page, it'll
fetch the latest available version numbers and it wouldn't hurt if you
(just once) saved the page after loading it to make that data available
to Vsites.