[BlueOnyx:23841] Re: Problem with ImageMagick!! - Update of ImageMagick

Brent Epp brent at pdc.ca
Thu May 14 15:00:35 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

Yes, those command outputs line up.  This is copied straight from the shell:

# rpm -q --whatprovides /home/solarspeed/php-5.6/lib/httpd/libphp5.so
PHP56-5.6.40-3.x86_64

# strings /home/solarspeed/php-5.6/lib/httpd/libphp5.so | grep X-Powered-By

However, I think this did the trick:

1. under "Server Management" / "Security" / "PHP Settings", set default version to 5.6.40 and make all installed versions available

2. under "Site Management" / [site] / "Web" and "PHP", switch the execution modes around a few times and eventually it sorts itself out.

No more notice message on the PHP settings in the site manager and phpinfo() now reports 5.6.40 with DSO and mod_ruid2.

Thanks!
  - Brent