[BlueOnyx:24458] Mails from 1 vsite forwarding to server admin

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at teamsirius.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 10:29:48 -05 2020

I'm having an oddity with a single site just added to a 5210R server.

All emails going to the single user on this site are being forwarded to the server admin user.  I've checked DNS and that's all pointing correctly at the 5210R, but I can't seem to spot the issue other than:

Nov  4 15:13:28 polaris postfix/trivial-rewrite[10042]: warning: do not list domain servername.serverdomain.uk in BOTH mydestination and virtual_alias_domains

Any suggestions please?