[BlueOnyx:24465] Re: 5210R Mailman

Florian Arzberger arzberger at maxxnet.de
Fri Nov 6 15:26:53 -05 2020

I don’t know if it’s related, but when i try to access the mailman admin interface via the GUI button, i also get:

Mailman CGI error!!!

The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error. This entry is being stored in your syslog:
Group mismatch error. Mailman expected the CGI wrapper script to be
executed as one of the following groups:
[httpd],
but the system's web server executed the CGI script as group: "apache".
Try tweaking the web server to run the script as one of these groups:
[httpd],
or re-run configure providing the command line option:
'--with-cgi-gid=apache'.