[BlueOnyx:24469] Re: 5210R Mailman

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Nov 6 19:44:49 -05 2020

Hi Florian,

I just published YUM updates for 5210R that fix the Mailman/Postfix issue.

>>> Mailman CGI error!!!
>>
>> Make sure you have all YUM updates installed. This was fixed recently.
>
> I have all updates installed. I just double-checked and also tried restarting admserv. Still the same error.

I cannot replicate this. On all 5210R's under my direct control I no
longer get the "Mailman CGI error" since the YUM updates from 26th
October have been installed.

If you send me the login details for your box I can take a look, but
other than that I have no idea why you have that issue.