[BlueOnyx:24505] Re: Postfix config

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Nov 13 11:16:39 -05 2020

Hello Ernie,

yes, the clients log in via SALS (you have to do this to send something) and then you get the rejection. In the error message is also the name that was transmitted and if you google once after that, you will find something in the first place.
After I set the hook in the GUI and thus removed the corresponding points from main.cf, it worked again.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel