[BlueOnyx:24523] Re: 5210R Blacklist logging

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Nov 20 09:15:58 -05 2020

The way Michael has set it up is to use postscreen for the rbl but I don't
see postscreen running in the process list, and it never writes to the logs.

As I have previously posted, I run the RBL not with postscreen, but with
something like:

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org  in the
main.cf file and it logs just fine.

- Ernie.