[BlueOnyx:24524] Re: 5210R Blacklist logging

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Nov 20 09:36:55 -05 2020

You could try editing a few lines in /etc/postfix/master.cf to start
postsceen. eg:

# ==========================================================================
# service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command + args
#               (yes)   (yes)   (no)    (never) (100)
#smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen
smtpd     pass  -       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#dnsblog   unix  -       -       n       -       0       dnsblog
#tlsproxy  unix  -       -       n       -       0       tlsproxy
#submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

Restart postfix after you have done that and see if it fixes your rbl
logging.

- Ernie.