[BlueOnyx:24529] Re: 5210R Blacklist logging

Florian Arzberger arzberger at maxxnet.de
Sat Nov 21 21:58:46 -05 2020

> After commenting in the dnsblog line the blocking obviously finally started working. My only problem now is that i have way too much useless logging from postscreen in maillog ;).

While tampering around with this i must have somehow f*cked up my logging and have no idea why or how ;(. Everything seems to work fine, but maillog, messages and others are 0 bytes and don’t get updated. This just happend all of a sudden without any obvious reason. Even a reboot didn’t help ;(. Any ideas?