[BlueOnyx:24400] 5210 SSL issue, Let's Encrypt seems to not renew on some sites after migration.

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:33:59 -05 2020

Hi all,

Just want to try culling it back and removing the SSL certificate as a lot has happened with and since the migration to 5210 from a failing 5209 server (the old VM had MANY issues).

I would like to know how I can remove the SSL certificates, both the self signed and Let’s Encrypt certificates, not just disable, as I figure if there is nothing there to start with it should be able to just obtain a fresh SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt.

Note, this is not an issue for all domains, only a handful on the server and suspect it may have been an issue during migration or possibly an issue prior to migration.

Regards
Brian