[BlueOnyx:24436] Re: Use Let'sEncrypt with caution on main server management page

^Gecko^ starlite528 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:03:34 -05 2020

This is also a fresh install with no domain name or dns set up, so ymmv.  I
didn't have this issue when I used it on my vsite.  I was trying to get rid
of the constant ssl warning/error every time I open the admin pages.

I was having trouble with hosting dns locally; I'm behind NAT and don't
have a static IP that I can use on the box (but my IP is stable enough)