[BlueOnyx:24264] Re: 5209R logins

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Sep 10 15:10:21 -05 2020

Hi Ralph

 > Considering that TCP/443 is the default port for https and TCP/80 is
the default port for http, this doesn't make much sense!
 > Why did you chose opposite "+1" ports for this???? =-O:-(

These ports are for the BlueOnyx GUI.   Not for websites.    You can't
very well have the control panel GUI on the same ports as regular Apache
(or whatever your webserver of choice).    That's standard across all
hosting systems I've come into contact with.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services