[BlueOnyx:24269] Re: 5209R logins

Ralf Quint pcworxla at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:07:04 -05 2020

On 9/10/2020 1:31 PM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> Its historical, and its not going to change I think is the most simple answer. Before BlueOnyx was BlueQuartz. Before BlueQuartz was Sun RAQ. Before Sun RAQ was CobaltNetworks RAQ and Cube. If you want to get a Tardis and go back in time, I guess you could ask those that were around who made the decision. If not, it is what it is as they say.

I don't have my RAQ550 anymore to verify, but I am pretty sure that http
and https ports (for the login) were not reversed like that. Nor can I
remember that this used to be that way in the past with BlueQuartz
(which I didn't use much due to the total lack of response from the
Japanese "maintainers") or with the earlier BlueOnyx releases...

Ralf