[BlueOnyx:24266] Re: 5209R logins

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Sep 10 15:31:37 -05 2020

Its historical, and its not going to change I think is the most simple answer. Before BlueOnyx was BlueQuartz. Before BlueQuartz was Sun RAQ. Before Sun RAQ was CobaltNetworks RAQ and Cube. If you want to get a Tardis and go back in time, I guess you could ask those that were around who made the decision. If not, it is what it is as they say.

GK