[BlueOnyx:24285] Re: 5209R logins - More code archeology

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:08:09 -05 2020

Greg wrote:
 > You realise that the US has officially endorsed metric.

Jimmy Carter got that passed in the 70's and every single government
official since has ignored it. Federal, State and Local governments all
ignore it. As an American I wish we would make the switch finally but
most of the public is actually against it so nobody is going to do it
anytime soon.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson