[BlueOnyx:24286] Re: 5209R logins - More code archeology

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Fri Sep 11 15:13:02 -05 2020

That's just a minor part of it.  People still measure their kids height in feet and their temperature in Fahrenheit, and buy things at the store by the quart, gallon, pound, foot and yard.  Even when their car has a 13 mm nut they use a 1/2 inch wrench.  Wine does tend to come by the liter, so most people just assume that's a quart.

'mericans are very stubborn.