[BlueOnyx:25234] Re: More Easy Migrate questions/issues

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Dec 3 13:26:32 -05 2021

Hi Darren,

> OK - so, I decided to migrate my 5208R system to 5210R for multiple reasons,
> including better Let's Encrypt support. Got the new system installed, ran
> into a snag with the SSH tunnel for Easy Migrate, and Michael provided
> advice on how to fix that.

Very well.

> [MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
> Failed loading /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so:
> /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory

This isn't important or having any consequences. To get rid of it, check
the directory /home/solarspeed/php/etc/php.d/ on the 5208R and see if
there is a zend.ini (name might be slightly different). It will have a
line in it that mentions ZendGuardLoader.so. Delete that file and the
error will go away.

> Unfortunately, trying to migrate all the sites (--vsites all) gives all
> sorts of Db errors too (there are more lines than I show here)
>
> [MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
> Failed loading /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so:
> /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db =
> 'vsite_RST7ekJ_db'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 20, found
> 16. The table is probably corrupted (1547)
> mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db =
> 'vsite_RPJOJ8y_db'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 20, found
> 16. The table is probably corrupted (1547)

I've also recently seen this and that happens when the MySQL version is
way too old. At that point in Easy-Migrate we're tryting to get a list
of databases and try to dump them one by one. However, if there is such
a large difference between MySQL versions as in your case, then that
might not work.

However, to cover cases such as this there is also another method to get
the SQL databases across. Please try this:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-migrate.pl --source <IP-of-Source-Server> -p 22
--mysql

Check afterwards with phpMyAdmin and you should see that the MySQL
databases and users ought to be present.

> I'm also now seeing the following error on multiple sites, and I'm
> not sure why:
>
> [WARN] Several NameSpace's of this Vsite could not be set. You might not
> have the PKGs for these installed: Java, ApacheBandwidth, AnonFtp
That's fine. Between BlueOnyx versions some features got deprecated,
some got added, some are only available if the respective PKGs are
installed. Easy-Migrate takes care of that and either adjusts the
settings if there are differences between platforms, or if a features
isn't present, it ignores the settings and continues.

In this case? 5208R did have Java, the module ApacheBandwith and
AnonFTP, which once were built in features in BlueOnyx 5208R, but have
since then become deprecated and 5210R doesn't have them.

So this is fine.