[BlueOnyx:25233] More Easy Migrate questions/issues

Darren Shea darrens at ecpi.com
Fri Dec 3 11:38:39 -05 2021

OK - so, I decided to migrate my 5208R system to 5210R for multiple reasons,
including better Let's Encrypt support. Got the new system installed, ran
into a snag with the SSH tunnel for Easy Migrate, and Michael provided
advice on how to fix that.

Next, I used Easy Migrate to copy the config, and then did the --dnsonly
migration - in both cases, I got an error:
[MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
Failed loading /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so:
/home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

But the process did otherwise continue normally, so I wasn't too worried

Unfortunately, trying to migrate all the sites (--vsites all) gives all
sorts of Db errors too (there are more lines than I show here)

[MIGRATION_START] Starting Migration of Vsite all
Failed loading /home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so:
/home/solarspeed/zend/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db =
'vsite_RST7ekJ_db'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 20, found
16. The table is probably corrupted (1547)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db =
'vsite_RPJOJ8y_db'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 20, found
16. The table is probably corrupted (1547)
{here are more lines of the same kinds of problems with other vsites,
followed by}
Can't call method "home" on an undefined value at
/usr/sausalito/bin/em-helper.pl line 530, <GEN0> line 337.
ERROR: Error during run of '/usr/sausalito/bin/em-helper.pl --users' on
source server.
SSH error: $VAR1 = 'child exited with code 1';

As far as I can tell, there are literally no MariaDB users or databases
configured on the new target server, so I don't understand the specific
problem here. Is the ZendGuardLoader issue important? Is there something I
need to do to "fix" the column count? I re-ran the command, and it is
getting farther this time, but I'm also now seeing the following error on
multiple sites, and I'm not sure why:

[WARN] Several NameSpace's of this Vsite could not be set. You might not
have the PKGs for these installed: Java, ApacheBandwidth, AnonFtp

Thanks,
  -- Darren