[BlueOnyx:25236] Re: More Easy Migrate questions/issues

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Dec 6 18:34:49 -05 2021

Hi Darren,

>       I did run the database migration a second time, and it did work, other
> than those errors which you have explained - thank you!

Very well. I'm glad to hear that!

> " The Web Server is not running and could not be restarted. Try rebooting
> the server by clicking the Reboot Now button in the Power menu under System
> Settings. If you are still unable to access the Web Server, please visit
> http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical support."
>
> The weird part is that I can make the web server error go away by enabling
> the Nginx SSL Proxy - after a few minutes, the Status page reports the Web
> server is working normally, but then, I get the following message in Status
> for ythe Nginx Server:
>
> " Nginx is not running and could not be restarted. Please try to restart
> Nginx manually and see if that helps. Also check for any error messages or
> other indictations that you might get while restarting Nginx manually. "
There seems to be something wrong with one or more of your SSL certificates.

Easy-Migrate imported all your existing SSL certificates for Vsites, but
apparently both Apache and Nginx choke on them.

These two error logfiles might shed some more light on it:

/var/log/httpd/error_log (Apache)
/var/log/nginx/error.log (Nginx)

Or to debug which Vsite is the culprit you could disable SSL for one
Vsite after another. When the Webserver then stays running you know
which one(s) had issues with their certificate.

My recommendation: Just request new Let's Encrypt SSL certificates for
all Vsites that have SSL enabled and you should be good to go.