[BlueOnyx:25268] Re: 5209R/5210R: Clam AV and MariaDB updates available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 22 12:07:38 -05 2021

Hi Dirk,

> However until the new version an "Milter add: header: X-Virus-Scanned" for every scanned email was also present in the log. This I cannot see any longer.
That may be. On 5209R the config file for clamav-milter is new (on 5210R
I could retain it) and it could be that the logging options are
configured differently.

You can find them at this locations:

5209R: /etc/clamav-milter.conf
5210R: /etc/mail/clamav-milter.conf

I've *just* published fixed Clam AV PKGs and I don't want to go back and
do it all over again just because the logging is now slightly different
from what it was before. As far as the functionality goes it has no
effect anyway. /shrug

I'll fix it in the next version.

Here are the updated and fixed PKGs that are now on NewLinQ:

5209R:
5209R-MariaDB-10.2.41-2.pkg
5209R-MariaDB-10.3.32-2.pkg
5209R-MariaDB-10.4.22-2.pkg
5209R-MariaDB-10.5.13-2.pkg
5209R-MariaDB-10.6.5-2.pkg
5209R-solarspeed-clamav-0.103.4-3.pkg

5210R:
5210R-MariaDB-10.4.22-2.pkg
5210R-MariaDB-10.5.13-2.pkg
5210R-MariaDB-10.6.5-2.pkg
5210R-solarspeed-clamav-0.103.4-2.pkg

These were tested against freshly installed and virgin 5209R and 5210R
servers with no extra software installed. To make sure that the PKG
install satisfies all odds and sods that pop up as dependencies.

Turned out: MariaDB also had two dependencies which a freshly installed
BlueOnyx didn't satisfy yet unless some other third party software was
also already present.