[BlueOnyx:25269] Nginx SSL-Proxy

K Richardson kmrichardson at rogers.com
Sun Dec 26 12:25:02 -05 2021

We just installed a new 5210R On Almalinux 8.5 new server. Did the
easy-migrate over to this server and powered off the old server at the Data
Center

But we can't get the Nginx SSL server to run. Soon as we click on the box it
fails and all the sites on the server go offline

On top of that we can't get to https://domain_name.com:81 after installing
the LetsEncrypt Certificates

We can get to https://domain.com:444 and just tells me it's not secure

If we go 10.20.40.10:81 its redirecting us to the domain name of the
server:444

GUI Server Desktop is set to http and https the redirect to server name is
unchecked

And CSRF protection is enabled

Any idea why we can't get to the secure section of the admin GUI and why the
SSL Proxy server isn't working and how to fix it?