[BlueOnyx:25277] Dynamic DNS Client running on Blueonyx

Chad A. Bersche chad at bersche.com
Fri Dec 31 16:31:31 -05 2021

I've been using another Linux system in my environment that has been
responsible for Dynamic DNS updates to Dynu.net.  I installed the
'ddclient' package to accomplish this.

I'm wondering if there's an equivalent or "most supported" way to add
'ddclient' to be run on BlueOnyx itself?  I could certainly keep the
Linux server running for no reason other than updating Dynamic DNS, but
if I can consolidate to be part of the BlueOnyx machine itself, so much
the better, as I have managed to migrate some of the services that I'd
been using that server for to actually run a vsites on BlueOnyx now.

Thanks in advance!

   -- Chad