[BlueOnyx:24766] Re: easy-migrate and 5106R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 8 13:07:15 -05 2021

Hi Christoph,

> Since the page at https://www.blueonyx.it/easy-migrate says "migrate ...
> from an older BlueOnyx to BlueOnyx 5209R or BlueOnyx 5210R." I assumed
> it would be good to migrate a 5106R to 5209R. (okay a 5106R is actually
> "very older")

Yeah, at the time I wrote Easy-Migrate 5106R had been EOL so long that I
didn't have it on my radar anymore. I haven't had a 5106R in years
either. :p

> Not a big deal, cmuExport did the job as well, but I wanted to give
> easy-migrate a try and thought it would be nice if the easy-migrate page
> says that it's only for 5107R and higher.

5107R/5108R were forcefully YUM-upgraded to 5207R/5208R, so that's
actually the entry point for Easy-Migrate support.

But thanks for the heads up. I'll amend the Easy-Migrate description
with that in mind.