[BlueOnyx:24765] easy-migrate and 5106R

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon Feb 8 10:28:36 -05 2021

Hi,

Since the page at https://www.blueonyx.it/easy-migrate says "migrate ...
from an older BlueOnyx to BlueOnyx 5209R or BlueOnyx 5210R." I assumed
it would be good to migrate a 5106R to 5209R. (okay a 5106R is actually
"very older")

Unfortunately perl-JSON (as in # 23292
<https://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it/msg15889.html>/
# 23294
<https://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it/msg15891.html>)
was missing and since it seems it is not available through the
Centos-Base repo for Centos 5, I guess the easy-migrate fun only starts
with 5107R and Centos 6 as source system.

Not a big deal, cmuExport did the job as well, but I wanted to give
easy-migrate a try and thought it would be nice if the easy-migrate page
says that it's only for 5107R and higher.

Nonetheless, thanks for easy-migrate! (It was my last 5106R anyways ;-))!

Cheers,
Christoph