[BlueOnyx:24783] Re: OT: severe weather / power at VIRTBIZ

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 18 11:07:29 -05 2021

Hi Chris,

> Personally, we were no longer able to stay in our home as the power was
> out for the better part of 2 days, causing our pipes to freeze so we
> no longer had operational plumbing.

Yikes. That's pretty bad and I'm sorry to hear that. This sure will
require a lot of work and effort to fix once the crisis comes to an end. :-/

I'm glad to hear that you could turn your data-center in a little
refugee camp to keep you, your extended family and employees safe.

All the best to you, Chris!