[BlueOnyx:25003] Re: Blueonyx Shop Sign Up Fail

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Jul 17 15:00:10 -05 2021

Sam.

I got your earlier direct messages. I am unavailable Saturdays local time to respond. Let me briefly explain.

We receive hundreds of attempted signups per day at the store due to the wonders of spambots. The store automatically deletes accounts where no order is made within 3 days of account creation, to try to prune the rubbish. I know that there was also an IP block issues where there were two account creation requests from your IP in quick succession.

If you re-create your account now, all should work just fine.

Greg.