[BlueOnyx:25004] TLS

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 06:03:04 -05 2021

Good morning all.

Am I correct that with the new 5210R if I set up a vsite with SSL users can collect email using the vsite url and tls?

e.g. vsite called mail.mydomain.com connect with starttls.

I seem to recall that Michael said this was now possible?

I’m looking to migrate a complete old 5107R dedicated mail server onto the new host as a vsite.
Currently users are using the server FQDN to connect and many use tls so don’t want the hassle of asking them to make changes.

Thanks

Colin