[BlueOnyx:25023] Re: "no such user" problem in mailman

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 23 22:24:49 -05 2021

Hi Barry,

>         I would be willing to try to re-do a mailing list,
>         but, as noted,the GUI doesn't exactly say
>         how.

In the GUI go to "Site Management" and in the "Virtual Site List" click
on the pen icon of the Vsite that has this mailing list.

Once there you find the menu entry "Mailing Lists" on the left. Click on
it. That shows all mailing list this Vsite has. Click on the trashcan
icon to delete a mailing list. And you can use the "+ Add" button on top
to create new mailing lists.

>         The same is true regarding "support" ... I must
>         have missed it, but I cannot find any place to
>         send a "ticket.'

That's under "Software Updates" / "Support". Go there and click on
"Settings" first (in the menu on the left side) and confirm your email
and name are set. Once that's done and saved, click on "Support
Request". Fill in the blanks and make sure to tick the checkbox "Allow
Access" before you submit the ticket.