[BlueOnyx:24973] Re: CentOS8 / Blueonyx 5210R / issues with jailed rsync

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Jun 18 01:12:42 -05 2021

Hello Michael,

is there a way (do you have a way via any update) to fix this for all affected sites at once?
On the server in question (that I know of) there are 26 sites.
I haven't checked the other servers yet. That would be a lot of manual work...

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel